Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Hunter's first day at Nana's

Hunter seemed happy to meet his new friends at Nana's today. He was smiling and watching the big kids play when I left him. I only called once to check on him and Nana said he was sleeping. Jenn picked him up for me so I could stay at the hospital and let Mama and Daddy go to the house. She said he had a good day. I talked to Mama tonight while she was feeling him and she said he was happy. He is such a good baby. I just want to eat him up, I hope he will give Nana and Papa the same HUGE smile he gives me every morning. It will just melt your heart.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Carson can't wait to meet him!

MeMe said...

I know he will be just as personable as Hannah has always been. He will have lots of friends to play with and continue to be a happy baby because he has a family who loves him so very much. Thank you for being the best mom and dad ever to my precious grandchildren!