Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, August 21, 2009

Hannah is the best ...



big sister!!! I had fixed Hunter's cereal and was about to feed him. I usually ask her to go get him a bib. She asked tonight if she could feed him. I was feeling brave so I let her. She did a great job. He was wearing a little more cereal than normal, but not bad. She also wanted to feed him his bottle one day this week. He looks so big when she holds him now. I was in his room getting him ready for bed and Hannah and Derrick came in. We stood Hunter up by Hannah and he comes just a little above her hip. They are both growing way to fast!!! We are loving every minute we have with them even when Hannah is very trying. Mama says that is why they call them the trying threes.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

That is so sweet! What a good helper!

Mike and Nene said...

What a great big sister Hunter has. I am so glad she likes helping him and loving on him.

Miss you all too much!
Love lots,
Mike & Nene

MeMe and PopPop said...

Hannah, our little scootle doodle, you are such a great helper to mama and daddy; and I am SO proud of you. I know Hunter loves for his big sister to be such an important part of taking care of him; and I'm sure it is lots of fun for you, too. You are very sweet for being this kind to Hunter. You are letting him see Jesus through you. When he gets older, he will watch out for you as well. You two are going to have a wonderful time growing up together. MeMe and PopPop loves you and Hunter, and we send hugs and kisses to you both!!!

Mel said...

this is so sweet I got a little teary eyed....you guys are obviously such good parents to encourage such sweet affection in your children. still praying for you all!