Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, August 3, 2009

hard day

I stayed home form the hospital today to be with the kids while Derrik was at work. I think we were just all out of sorts. It was a rough day for us I. I seemed to have very little patients with Hannah, she was extra whinny and did not listen, Hunter would only sleep if I was holding him and Hannah would not take a nap. When Derrick got home we ate dinner and then I called Jenn to see if she would come sit with the kids. She gladly came and Derrick and I headed to the hospital. It was good to see Kyle. I learned today that it was no easier to wait at home than it is to wait at the hospital. I think it might be a little easier to wait at the hospital because you are there and do not have to wait on the call. I am taking Hannah to school and Hunter to Nana's tomorrow so I can spend the day at the hospital. I think that will be best for all of us.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Lots of prayers are being lifted up. I know you have lots of helpers, but if you need any more help with the kiddos please do not hesitate to ask.

MeMe said...

I believe you did the right thing. Sometimes you just have to do what is priority, and everything else will take care of itself. You have a wonderful husband who understands and a support group of friends that are just awesome. May God give all of you the strength you need as you continue to help Kyle improve. We love you and are praying for your requests. You are an angel to post the updates for us. Please let us know if you need anything.