Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, August 16, 2009

a good end to the weekend

It was really good to go to church this morning. I was a little emotional during the singing. I am amazed at how true the songs we sang today are. I think until God does something to get your attention or until you are going through a trail you do not realize how great, big, good and awesome God is. At least that is what I am finding true for me. I was glad that Chrissy was able to go to church with us. She came to stay with us this weekend. She was in a wedding on Saturday. I did not see her Friday night because I went to bed so early, Saturday I was able to eat lunch with her, Derrick and the kids, and then Sunday we spent the day together at church until she had to leave. I am so glad she got to come, but hate we did not get to spend more time together. Come again anytime Chrissy and hopefully we can spend more time together. I am so thankful for the friendship we started at college orientation.

Derrick and I were able to go to the hospital to visit with Kyle tonight while Mrs. Jenn came to sit with the kids. We had a good "talk" with Kyle. Derrick is pretty good at reading lips. I am so thankful that Kyle is awake and able to try and communicate with us. Praise the Lord for what He is doing for Kyle each day. Thanks Mrs. Jenn for sitting with the kids.

No comments: