Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 8, 2009

fun at the fair






Hannah and Derrick went to the Williamson County Fair with the Bussell's tonight. I talked to Derrick a couple of time and he said she was having a great time. I am glad she go to go. She loved all of the rides. Derrick said that one of the rides had a handle you could pull to make the ride go up high. As soon as the the ride would start she would pull it. I think she may love some amusement parks, when she is a little taller.

1 comment:

MeMe said...

Miss Hollywood went to the fair with Cooper. They looked like they had a blast together! I am so glad that she already knows how to have fun and doesn't hold back. She embraces her life to the fullest! I love your enthusiasm, Hannah!