Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 26, 2010

the biggest looser


We started doing the biggest looser at school in January. I have only gained one week and the other weeks have averaged loosing about a pound. I would love to loose 5 pounds a week and already be at my goal weight, but I know it does not work that way. Everything I have read and been taught about weight lose is that you want to loose it slow so you can keep it off. I am hoping that is the case. Today I got my medal for losing 5 pounds. I want to loose at least 10 more pounds. When I get my pin for the next five pounds I will take a picture of it. As a group we have lost 109 pounds. Way to go ladies!!!!

2 comments:

julie w said...

You go girl!!! :)
One of these days...I will get my medal! UGH!!! :P

Mike and Nene said...

Congratulations! You looked so good at Hannah's party, I could tell you had lost weight.

I am very proud of all you are doing with your running - YOU CAN DO ANYTHING YOU SET YOUR MIND TO DO.

Keep up the great work.
Love you lots,
Nene and Mike