Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hunter is 10 months old






Time is flying. In two moths my sweet little buddy will be one year old. He is so much fun. He is VERY busy and keeps me on my toes. I can't even count the things I have dug out of his mouth this week. I do not remember Hannah eating so much stuff. He is still GI Joe crawling, but will get up on all fours and rock. He pulls up on his truck, but only to his knees. If you stand him up he will stay there for a little while. These are some of his many faces. They are all too cute to me.

1 comment:

Mike and Nene said...

Love the pictures, he is so long in in the first one and the one of him standing up, he looks like he is already one. And his smiling ones just make me laugh so loud because they are his true, sweet personality.

Sure do miss you my sweet little cuddly buddy.

Love you lot,
Nene