Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

snow day #6




We were out of school today for the sixth day. Which means we have to make this one up. I am not worried about it because we had a good day and I am getting use to not working 5 days. We just played at home and the snow melted before we could get out to play in it. Derrick and Hannah went to Lowe's and Hunter and I stayed here and got ready for bed. He ate one of his teething cookies, which he loves and gets everywhere. When he was finished I gave him a bath and got him ready for bed. While I was making his bottle I heard him in the dinning room. I went to check on him and move the things he was getting into. I brought him back in the kitchen with me. I heard him crawl away and then heard him in the things I had just moved out of his reach. Doesn't he look like he knows he is busted? He got himself down and just crawled on to get into something else. Hannah did not pull up this early. I am afraid that one day soon he is going to just pull up and start walking.

1 comment:

MeMe said...

Wow! Hunter is ALL boy, For this we are truly thankful. Get your running shoes on and get ready for sprint training. :-) You've gotta love his spirit. He will be very creative, and a pure joy -- never a dull moment with him around to entertain. He is a darling.