Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 1, 2010

we made it out




We have been in the house since we got home Thursday from school, other than to play outside for short periods of time. It felt so good to go to dinner and the grocery store tonight. We are all SOOOO happy to have Dad home!!!!! We went to dinner at Blue Coast and then to Kroger to get a few things. Hannah and Hunter were so good. I think they were just as glad to be out of the house as I was. I did not take any pictures of them all morning, what was wrong with me? I did take their picture in Kroger. Hunter wanted so bad to ride by his sissy. We finally let him when we were close to the car. He would have never sat still by her through the whole store. One day I hope he will sit still so I can get groceries. As you can tell from the picture of them with Dad they were very happy to have him home to play with. I was glad he gave them both a bath tonight. My hat is off to single parents, I do not see how they do it. I have managed for the last several days, but it is A LOT easier to have some help. We are out of school again tomorrow, but Hannah may go to school. She thinks she needs to stay home again. It is going to be hard when we do have to go back.

3 comments:

Mike and Nene said...

What happy kids! I know you all missed each other and enjoy being together, back to your own family. Cabin fever can get tough quickly.

Hunter looks so big next to Hannah in the little car, I sure he thinks he is as grown up as his Sissy.

Thanks for the wonderful job you do posting, we love seeing the "growing up" stages.

Love you all and are so glad Dad is home safe and sound.
Grandpa Mike and Nene

Mike and Nene said...

I just noticed Hannah's braid. I like it lots.

Hannah you are very hip and stylish with your braid!
Love you 65 million my sweet girl.
Nene

MamaToTyAndTodd said...

I say keep him in the top as long as you can - it's TERRIBLE to have two of them in the little car while you're going through the store.... or maybe that's just my two - there's not enough room for both of them in there...