Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

dentist

Hannah had to go to the dentist this morning. She loves it!! I am glad she does, I think she gets it from me. I wish I could go every month and get my teeth cleaned. Dr. McNutt said that her teeth looked great. She has 10 on top and 10 on bottom. He said the next teeth she would cut are her six year molars. WOW!! Six year molars. I do not want her to be six. I am glad that everything looked good. She still have an under bite, but only on the front four teeth. He said he would not do anything about it until she got her six year molars. He did a fluoride treatment and she did great with it. She was watching Ariel and brushing the alligators teeth when they called us back to talk to Dr. McNutt. Yea for another good dental check up!!

No comments: