Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 27, 2010

I am amazed ...

that time goes by so fast. Our sweet baby girl will be 4 on Friday. I am all about a birthday week and Hannah's begins tomorrow. She is so excited. Wednesday night she gets to go on the stage at church, Friday she gets to take cupcakes to school for her friends, and Saturday is her party. I remember thinking she would never be 1. Then thinking I would never get her first party planned. Time really does go faster the older you get and I really need it to slow down. In one year she will start kindergarten and I am not ready for her to be that big. For her birthday week I am making the blog background birthday and her favorite colors. She tells me all the time. "My favorite color is purple, then pink, green, orange, red." I love her more each day. Check back this week for the birthday fun!!!

No comments: