Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, January 31, 2010

snowed in day 3

Our beautiful view. I never noticed the sunset as much at our first house. I am glad we get to see it here.
My attempt at a gate to block him out did not work. He is SOOOO busy!!
Tasting the snow cream we made after playing in the snow.
My attempt at helping Hannah make a snowman. She was not much help and I am obviously not very good at making a snowman, that is why we have a dad. Hopefully he will be home in time tomorrow to make a big one before all the snow melts. I will be sure to post pictures if he does build one.
Even though she is not smiling in the picture she was pretty happy to be playing in the snow and was pleased with the snowman I made. She told me it was beautiful. Thanks Hannah!!

1 comment:

Mike and Nene said...

I think it is a very cool snowman! Mom you did a great job. I know Hannah loved spending time out with you playing and walking in the snow.

Little man is very smart to figure out how to get thru the barricade!

Love,
Nene