Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 22, 2010

army shirt


Aunt Jan gave Hannah a shirt from her school. It is camouflage and says The Ridge, for Blue Ridge. When she first got the shirt she said it was a boy shirt. We were just going to be hanging out at the house so I asked her if she wanted to wear this shirt. She said, "Yes, I will wear my army shirt." I have never talked to her about the army. She loved wearing her army shirt all day. I have always dressed her girly, so it was funny for me to see her dressed like a boy today. I really wanted to put a bow in her hair, but she said she was fine without one. She did let me put a little clip in, so her hair would be out of her face. Thanks Aunt Jan for the army shirt.

2 comments:

Mike and Nene said...

She is looking good....glad she was happy to wear it.

Jacqulin said...

She is the cutest little army girl I have ever seen!!!
~Jacqulin