Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hannah's first sleepover

After MeMa's funeral I took Hannah to the Hayes'. The girls were so excited to see each other. Hannah had not been with any kids since Friday and she was missing her friends. I told her this morning that if she was good all day she could go to Mattison and Sophia's to spend the night. She was so excited. When I dropped her off and told Donna to call if I needed to come get her. She said they would be fine. I got a text later that night that said they had baths and were in the bed. Donna asked Hannah if she wanted to call me and she said no. Donna said she thought it was because Hannah thought if she called I would come pick her up. I was a little sad she did not want to call me, but I am glad she stayed and had a GREAT time. When Donna brought her to me this morning she was all smiles. She told them she would come back tonight to stay again. I think she would move in with them. Thanks Donna and Matt for having her over. She had a great time.

2 comments:

Jacqulin said...

AAAWWW! She must have had a blast! I remember my first sleep over!

Mike and Nene said...

I am so happy Hannah loved her sleep over. Those times are very special for all little girls and it was especially special the Hayes family was her first. She sure loves them.