Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 7, 2010

SNOW DAY!!!

Hannah love the snow this year and Hunter wanted no part of it.
She loves some jewelry. She wanted to wear it to the doctor's office. I finally talked her into leaving it at home.


I am so excited that I had a snow day today. I know I just went back to school, but it is still fun to be out for snow. It did not really start snowing until about 10am and them snowed off and on all day. We had fun playing and only had to go out to take Hunter to the doctor. I am glad they already decided that we have no school tomorrow, I love a 4 day weekend.

1 comment:

Mike and Nene said...

Hannah looks so pretty in all her jewels.

Hunter will like snow better next year I bet, Sissy will help him build a snowman and that will be fun.