Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, January 21, 2010

the ride home

Hannah colored this at lunch. Not only did she color very neatly and in the lines, but she colored it in a pattern and not just a AB, but an ABC patten. I have some kids in my class who do not color this neat and who can't do patterns still.
This is how Hunter sleeps in the car. It makes my neck hurt. Can you see that he has no socks on. He takes those off and then goes to sleep.


The kids did really well on the way home today. Hunter slept most of the way, with his little neck looking like it was going to break. Hannah watched movies and played with her purple touch screen. I was glad to have Uncle Kyle drive us. I was able to read my book until it got too dark. I was also glad that he was driving in the terrible rain/storms we came though. Thanks for getting us home safely Uncle Kyle.

3 comments:

Mike and Nene said...

I think he is going to be a "barefoot" boy. He has the cutest little feet. Comfort when riding on long trips is the key thing LOL

Mike and Nene said...

What a great job coloring Hannah! You have very great attention to detail.

Love you,
Nene

Jacqulin said...

I am just like Hunter... I HATE sleeping with my socks on... I NEVER sleep with socks on.
~Jacqulin