Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, January 8, 2010

another SNOW DAY!!!

I love to watch him sleep. He has learned how to push the button to turn on his mobile and will play with it until he goes to sleep.
Hannah wanted all of her babies to watch a movie with her. Two of them are on the other couch asleep. Patrick wanted to be held to go to sleep she said. You know like Hunter does sometimes. She misses nothing.
Cooper and Hannah enjoying a little snack and watching it snow.
Wild man can GI Joe crawl and is really fast. I was afraid he never would and now I will never be able to sit, even for a minute. He is a busy boy!!

We did not leave the house all day. We were glad to have Kylie come play this morning and Cooper come this afternoon. I did not get a picture of Kylie and Hannah this morning, but got one of Hannah and Cooper eating their snack after lunch.

3 comments:

Mike and Nene said...

I knew he would really move when he got ready to. Watch out now Mom, he will be walking before you know it.

Jacqulin said...

They are growing up SO fast!!!

Unknown said...

I love that you and I both posted in the same week about how we love to watch our kids sleep!! Such a peaceful feeling! Hunter is getting so big, and boy.... he just may be the cutest little thing I've ever seen! Wow! And of course, Hannah's a beauty. I love reading your blog. Makes me feel like I talk to you all the time. Miss you!