Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, January 30, 2010

sweet people


I work with the best people in the world and have the greatest students (most of the time). When I got to school on Monday there was a plant waiting at my door. Dr. Roberts had brought it for me. I told her that I remember MaDot always having plants like that in her house. On Wednesday Preston, one of my students brought me beautiful flowers and an apple. He said, "I just wanted to bring you an apple, but my mom said you would like flowers, so we brought you both." Several other students brought me cards or their parents sent emails. Then on Thursday my AWESOME team cooked dinner for me and the kids. We are still enjoying it!! They fixed poppy seed chicken, green beans, spinach dip, salad, rice crisp treats, chocolate chip cookies, pumpkin bread, rolls, and tea. We are set, which is good since we are snowed in. Thanks girls for fixing us such yummy food. I am so thankful for all of my team, they take care of me, pray for me, and are always willing to help. I love you all and could not do it without you. (I should have taken a picture of all the food.)

1 comment:

Mike and Nene said...

Your certainly are surround by lots of love in TN, that is just all the blessings you give others come back to you.

I am very proud of the wonderful woman you are and count myself so incredibly lucky to know and love you.

Nene