Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, July 29, 2013

back to work I go

 Today is the first day I had to officially be back to work. I have been at the school for the last two weeks working in my room. I am always excited to get back in our normal routine and meet my new students, but I am also very sad to give up having so much time to spend with Derrick, Hannah and Hunter.
 Hunter always comes in the bathroom with me while I am getting ready. He is not thrilled about going to school still but I am hoping this week will be better. He was happy to have the kitten to hang out with him while he talked to me.
 One area of my room that is completely ready. I can't tell you how excited I am to be in Pre-K this year!
Look who was happy for me to get home and sit down for a minute. I am happy she is quiet.

No comments: