Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 21, 2009

consignment sale


Sharon and I went to the Encores and More consignment sale last night. We got in at 5 since I consigned and because I am pregnant they gave me an extra pass for someone to come with me. As hard as it was I went to the boy clothes first. I am still getting use to looking at boy clothes. I did find Hunter some cute clothes, but learned why Sharon is always finished looking before me. There is not as much in the boy section. I only bought 0-3 months through 6 months since it was the spring/summer sale. Since I do not know how big he will be I did not want to buy too much and then him not be able to wear it. These are the cute outfits I got for him.

I got Hannah several outfits as well. There were way more 3T girl clothes to look at than the boy size 0-6 months. I got her a cute birthday girl shirt to wear to school on her birthday, so check back on Thursday and will try to post pictures from her party at school.

No comments: