Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 9, 2009

random things Hannah says and/or does

Each day Hannah does many things that make me laugh and smile. These are some random hings she did that I just want to have recorded.

Hannah: Mama do you want some pizza?
Me: Sure.
Hannah: What kind of pizza do you want?
Me: I want peperoni.
Hannah: OK let me fix it.
Me: OK
Hannah: Here is your macaroni (peperoni) pizza and I made Dad marshmallow (mushroom) pizza.
Me: Thank you it taste so good.


While we were eating lunch she said, "The little lady on Ratatouille used her shoot gun to shoot at Ratatouille and his brother." I asked her if it was a shot gun. She said, "No it is a shoot gun because she shoot at the mouse."

She watched Toy Story with Derrick about a week ago. She, almost daily, talks about the mean boy, Sid, and his bad dog. She wants to know why the dog is mean. Once she sees or hears things once she gets stuck on it for days and even weeks.

She was reading to her babies one day and I heard her say, "Julius (a boy in her class at school) are you listening. I can't read the story until you have your listening ears on." I asked her who told her that. She said that is what Mrs. Christina and Mrs. Priscilla tell the friends at school when they are reading a story in circle time. I asked her if she uses her listening ears. She told me yes that she likes to hear the story and is good at circle time.

I wish I had time to write down all of the stories she tells me everyday about school. I also would love to just record all she says in a day. I am amazed that in just three year at the thing she has learned and the things she remembers. Thanks for reading this very long post.

No comments: