Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 12, 2009

the ride home

After the fit we had yesterday when I picked Hannah up at 4 so we could run some errands before church I decided to leave her at school until 4:30 today. I came home and cooked dinner while I knew she was outside playing. When I go there to get her she was swinging, on her belly, and still did not want to leave. We managed to leave without the fit like yesterday so that was an improvement. I asked her if she had a good day. She said, "We go to make matches on Dora, Diego and the Jaguar. While I was at the yellow table center I helped Anna make all the matches. I was the little teacher." I told her that was nice to help her friends. She said, "Tomorrow is the Valentine Party and Mrs. Christina has balloons for us." I think she will enjoy her party with her friends. I hate that I do not get to see it. Three weeks from today I will get to take cupcakes and be a her special snack time for her birthday.

No comments: