Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 12, 2009

update on Hunter

Hannah decided she needed to give Hunter a check up. She listened to his heart, checked his temperature, checked his blood pressure, and looked at both of his ears. She then decided he needed a shot and some medicine. She gave him a sticker for being good. When she was checking his temperature she said, "Raise up your arm baby Hunter, put it back down, wait for the beep. Beep. All done you do not have a fever." I hope she will want to takes as good of care of him when he is out of my belly.

I did go back to the doctor yesterday for a real check up on baby Hunter. She said all is well. His heart beat was strong and I am measuring right at 31 weeks. I will start going every two weeks now. I have one month left to work from tomorrow so I am praying he will not come until after March 13th.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Heather, You are going to have SO much help when Hunter gets here. Hannah, his little second mother, will certainly be as busy as a bee and very protective of him. You will be even more amazed as to how much she already knows about taking care of her baby brother. You will probably have to keep an eye on her more than Hunter; but it will all be an experience to be remembered and cherished now for the rest of your lives. I can hardly wait to start enjoying them both together!

Anonymous said...

Heather,
although I have never met Hannah, she sounds just like someone else that I know. I remember when I taught you in 2nd grade Sunday School. You always seemed a lot more mature that the others. You were always a little mommy to Kyle.
I am so proud of you.

Michele Dickson