Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 27, 2009

update on Hunter

I went to the doctor on Wednesday. I got to hear his heartbeat again, but not as loud. She said he was moving away about the time she would get it good. I do have to say he is very active. He moves way more than Hannah did. She asked if I had been having contractions. I told her no, but I am not sure if I would know if I was. I never felt any contractions with Hannah. She said to come back in two weeks (March 11) and then I would start coming every week until he was born.

After leaving the doctor I went to the hospital to drop off my preregistration paperwork. That was quick and painless. They gave me the papers to fill out for his birth certificate and told me to bring them back when I came for my next appointment. I have it filled out and ready to take back on March 11th.

I have washed all of his clothes and have his things ready to pack for the hospital.

Kara emailed me today and said she had been checking the blog and there were no pictures of my belly. With Hannah we were so good at taking a picture of my belly each month. My mama has taken several pictures of my belly but we have not taken any. So just for Kara I had Derrick take a picture of my belly. Do not be alarmed at how large it is. The doctor says I measure 33 weeks. Only 7 weeks to go, if I make it until my due date.

No comments: