Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 28, 2009

she will kill me for this one day


I love how cute Hannah is in her little panties. She was looking out the window at the turkeys and I could not resist taking this picture. She was talking about the turkeys, how her swing fell down, but the turkeys could swing and how dad could fix it for her later. She said that when Hunter gets big that she will help him stand on the stool with her and look at the turkeys. She even showed me how she would move to the side to make room for him. When she woke up this morning she came in our room and gave me a kiss. She said, "Where is baby Hunter." I told her he was still in my belly. She said, "Let me see him." I showed her my belly and she gave him a kiss. I hope she is going to love him as much when he comes out of my belly as she does now. She is getting so big. I am a little sad that is a about to turn 3. These past 3 years have flown by and have been so fun, even on the rough days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I already know how very much Hannah will love, protect, and adore Hunter. This special loyalty between the two of them will never compare with anything else in her life! Thank you both for deciding to have her a little brother and also for continuing to be the Godly
parents who treasure the time you do and will spend with them and cherish your relationship with each other. Love, hugs, and kisses, MeMe

Mike said...

I don't think she will be mad.You would have been mad at yourself if you had not taken it.