Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 2, 2009

what makes a hurt stomach better?

According to Hannah when your stomach hurts you need a brownie or ice cream or M&M's. Tonight while we were eating dinner she started complaining that her stomach hurt. I took her to the bathroom and she cried because she did not have to use the potty. One the way back to the table she said, "I need a brownie, I ate all of my pizza." I told her if her stomach hurt she did not need a brownie. She said, "The brownie will make it all better." I got it for her and she ate it. When she was almost finished she started crying again saying that her stomach hurt and she needed to go home. She kept crying so we got ready and went home. She cried off and on while we were driving home. When we got home and were getting ready to get a bath she said she needed an M&M to make her stomach all better. Of course Dad gave her one. After she ate it she went to him and said, "I love you and need one more M&M to make her stomach not hurt." He told her no and gave her a bath. She never complained again and has been asleep for almost 2 hours now. Who knows what made her stomach hurt, but I guess the brownie and M&M cured her.
Thanks Mike and Susan for dinner and hopefully we can eat with you again when Hannah is in a better mood with no stomach issues.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

M&M's always make me feel better too! :) So cute!

Mike and Nene said...

I agree with Hannah, chocolate anything makes me feel lots better. She is a very smart girl to have figured that out so early.

We miss you all very much,
Love,
Nene and Mike