Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 28, 2009

signs of spring





We have been in the house for 9 months now. We are about experience our first spring here. I love spring, minus all of the rain. It was raining this morning I told Hannah is was a yucky, rainy day. She said, "We need the rain to make the flowers and trees grow pretty." Nothing like a child to put things into perspective. We knew there was TONS of iris' here because we dug them all up. During the past few weeks we noticed some green patches coming up. We have daffodils and lots of them. This morning we also had 26 turkeys in the yard. We have not seem them but once this winter. Some of the trees are starting to bud as well. YEAH for spring! I think I also like spring because we get to celebrate Hannah's birthday and this spring will get to welcome Hunter to our family. I will take more pictures when the daffodils bloom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hannah sure is totally going to love picking all these beautiful flowers!!! Spring is my favorite time of the year, too. I'm so happy that you will all have such a wonderful new experience to discover and enjoy together as a family this year and for many more to come. LOL