Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 5, 2009

it's a family


When we got home from school today Hannah was playing and I was cleaning up. I looked out the kitchen window and saw four deer in the backyard. I called Hannah and told her to come and look what was in the yard. She tiptoed to me and I held her up. She said, "You have to be bery quit and not scare them away." I told her that was right. She said, "Mom I need to go get my noculars so I can see the family better." She got the stool and her binoculars and stood at the window watching them for about 20 minutes. She said, "They are a family, a mom, brother, sister, and dad. They are eating dinner." They did keep eating something, I guess grass. The picture is not great, but I knew if I opened the door to go out they would run away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We really enjoy seeing and hearing about all the extra things that Hannah can do now that she is living in Cane Ridge. The deer are very special to her, and I'm glad that she loves animals and takes nature to heart. She is so precious. Thank you for sharing her feelings.