Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 23, 2009

be careful what you ask for


I was feeding Hunter and telling him that he needed to poop. He did not poop yesterday and was asking like his tummy hurt. I finished feeding him and was holding him when I felt him poop. Yeah Hunter!!! I waited a few minutes to make sure he was finished. I laid him down to change him. When I wiped his bottom poop shot out on my leg. I covered him up with the changing pad and took him to the kitchen so I could wash him off. When I pulled the changing pad down to wipe him off before washing him off, he started pooping again and covered me. After all the poop was out and I changed clothes he got a good bath and was a much happier baby.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Yikes, been there before!

Mike and Nene said...

Good Job Hunter! Sorry Mom!