Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 27, 2009

Hunter loves....





to sleep on his belly!!!! Yesterday and today when he was not content with anything I tried to do I put him on his belly for a little tummy time. He practices holding his head up a few times and then lays his head down and goes to sleep. I think he looks so cute with is little bottom in the air. He was fussing tonight and Derrick said he keeps arching his back like he is trying to turn over. I told him he wanted to lay on his belly. Derrick put him on his belly, gave him his paci and he is fast asleep. (NOTE: I only let him sleep on his belly when I am with him. He sleeps on his back or side at night.)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Cole has slept on his belly since he was 7 weeks old. It was the ONLY way he would sleep, and it made me so nervous! But, I think the pressure on his belly helped his colic and tummy troubles. Hunter looks so long and thin! He's so CUTE!

Mike and Nene said...

He kinda looks like he is getting ready to hop!

He looks so peaceful and happy.

Sarah said...

I love when they sleep like that with their little bottoms up in the air! Carson still does it. :) Sorry I missed him at school the other day.