Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, April 2, 2009

Hannah meeting Hunter






Derrick went to pick Hannah up from school so she could come meet Hunter. He came home and changed her clothes before bringing her to the hospital. She was very quiet when she first came in. She smiled at him and wanted to touch him. She sat on the bed with me and held him for a minute, then she said, "I do not want to hold him anymore." She opened her presents from him, a Big Sister Dora DVD and I'm the Big Sister book. The funniest event of night was when I changed his poopy diaper. Hannah wanted to watch. She said, "Ooh his poop is black, mine is brown." Every time I would wipe his little bottom he would poop more, then he peed on his little shirt. Hannah said, "We have got to teach him to go pee and poop in the potty." She gave him kisses before she left and told him see would see him tomorrow.

No comments: