Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, April 26, 2009

how high is that bed




We put Hannah's bed on the frame Thursday night and were a little surprised at how high it was. She has to have a stool to get in and still has to pull herself up. We put the rail on one side and her pillows on the other. She has been good, so far, about staying in the middle or close to the rail. Her bedskirt will hopefully be here tomorrow and we are going to see about lowering her bed some. Dad can do anything. She was not happy at first about her kitchen being in her room, but she has been playing in her room all weekend. Thanks Dad for making her room look so good!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hannah's room looks GREAT! And, Hunter is just the sweetest thing. I can't wait to visit!

MeMe said...

This room is certainly fit for our special princess, and I know she is excited about getting to finally move in there. I love the way you have arranged everything, too. It all looks so nice and cozy. I would have died for something like this when I was a little girl. I am very happy for my precious granddaughter, and thankful for the way she continues to be blessed with such a wonderful family!

The Leistens said...

We have that same bed! We also have the same bed set from Target with the exception that ours is the brown and pink --but the same pattern! Her room looks great! We just did Emma's in March and I still can't find a lampshade!