Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 17, 2009

check out this blog

Click on the Underground Railroad link to the right under Blogs I read.

I teach with a lady who's husband is doing a bike ride from Alabama to Canada. You can follow is blog and see where he is. I did not realize until I was reading his blog that he is doing this alone and to raise money. Susan did not tell me what a big deal this was. I am also on leave and do not see her everyday, but this is a big deal. Please pray for Mike as he does this bike ride.

1 comment:

MeMe said...

I'm loving this large red quad square. Let the creative juices continue to flow. She is a thinker and a doer. That means she sees what she wants to make in her mind, and then she follows through by making it into reality. What a smart girl we have!