Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 10, 2009

the reasons I get to celebrate Mother's Day



It is still hard to believe I have two sweet, precious, wonderful children. I love being a mom! It is the best, yet hardest job I have ever had. If I had to pick one thing that made it all worth it, it would be the hugs, kisses, smiles and I love you's (I guess that is four things). Being a mom makes me really appreciate my mom and realize that I can never tell her enough how much I love her and appreciate her. Thanks Mama for being a great mom. I love you the most!!! I am also blessed to have two great Mother in-laws, two wonderful grandmothers, and a wonderful grandmother in-law. I hope you all have a GREAT Mother's Day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This post got me all teary. I hope to be a mom as great as you one day. Happy Mother's Day! I know it was wonderful!

-Aunt Katie

MeMe and PopPop said...

Thank you for such a sweet and heartfelt post. We had a wonderful weekend in TN and spending it with all of you made my Mother's Day more special than you will ever know. I am so blessed to have a daughter-in-law that is such a perfect mother to my grandchildren. I praise God for you and Derrick every day, and I pray that you will continue to be the wonderful parents and examples to your children that you are right now. Loving each other and being faithful according to God's family plan is the greatest gift you will ever be able to give them. It is a blessing for us to have such devoted children!