Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 15, 2009

Kindergarten Musical & Awards Day





Nana, Hunter and I went to the school this morning to see my kids in their end of the year program. They did a great job. Seeing them made me realize that maybe I do miss them a little. They have grown up a lot since the middle of March. They spotted me in the audience and smiled and waved. I went to the room to see them for a few minutes after the program. One little girl said, "Why does he not have on any socks." They all thought he was cute. It was good to see them, but I was glad I was able to come home with Hunter.

1 comment:

Deborah said...

You are such a great teacher. I'm always so impressed by how devoted you are. The biggest impression you ever made on me was right after we first met. We were at some womens meeting with church (SonRise) and they were taking prayer requests. You started telling us about one of 'your babies' at school and you started crying. It broke my heart. I had never seen you cry before. I could tell how much you loved those children and how much they needed you.
I'm so glad you have 2 of your own now. God has really blessed you.