Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 15, 2010

consignmet drop off, load 1




I was a little sad to get things ready for consignment this time. I never like to see all of their clothes go. As I get them ready I can always remember when they worn certain outfits and who gave it to them or something they did in it. I always try to make Derrick walk down memory lane with me, but he is not a huge fan of it. He just lets me talk and reminisce and pretends to listen. This time we got all of the baby stuff out to consign. The stroller, carrier, bases, bathtub, exercauser, swing, etc. We did not consign the bouncy seat, because we have misplaced the sun, or the Bumbo because we are letting a friend borrow the tray. I know we are not going to have anymore kids so we do not need these things, but it sure was sad to load them in the car and know that there is a good chance they will not come back to our house. Derrick hopes it all sales so we can make lots of money this sale. It does make it a little easier knowing that another kid will get to use our kids things. They were all in good shape so I will find out when I work my sorting shift on the 31st what sold. I am going to take the things that we used Derrick's number for tomorrow.

No comments: