Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July

We spent almost the whole day at home. Papa and Nana left today and we had a lazy day to recover (from being sick and taking care of sick people, not from Papa and Nana being here). Derrick ended up getting sick about 3:30 this morning. He has rested most of the day, so I knew he was not feeling great. Hannah woke up fine and has been fine all day. She did take a long nap this afternoon. We did make a family trip to Wal-Mart for a few groceries and worms. Derrick is taking Hannah fishing in the morning and she is SOOOOOO excited. I hope he will take some pictures. Hunter and I are going to hang out here. I did not even dress Hannah in her cute 4th of July outfit. I will dress both kids in their festive clothes later this week and take their picture. We can just celebrate all week. We like to have birthday weeks around here. I hope that everyone had a happy and safe 4th.

No comments: