Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, July 8, 2010

a good day for Hunter

He is back to eating three meals a day and a few snacks.
He had lots of fun playing on the see-saw with Hannah.
Playing Play-Doh was way more fun sitting on the table instead of the chair.
"What, I did not put that in my mouth!! "
I guess I have told him say cheese enough that now he will do it when you get the camera out. He has been doing it all day, but as soon as I tried to get him to do it for Derrick he looked at me like I was crazy. He is a mess!!! I am so glad that he is better.

3 comments:

MeMe said...

So glad to see that our little man is feeling so much better. He is such a sweetie. I know you really do enjoy them both, and I'm glad you are spending lots of time with them because it will be gone in the blink of an eye. The see saw pic is just too cute. Hunter is getting to be a big boy, and I love to see them playing together. I loved my brother; and I know Hannah loves hers, too. Brings back the most wonderful memories.

Mike and Nene said...

I love his "cheesy" face!

Very happy he is back to his old self.

Love,
Mike and Nene

Christie said...

I love his cheesy face!!