Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

VBS day 2




Today got off to a better start. We only had one injury and it was minor, no band-aid required. I was getting Hunter out of his bed and as I put the rail down Hannah was holding the bed and I put it down on her finger. She cried like I broke it off, but after a few minutes and a few kisses she was all better. We left the house at 8:18 and were at church at 8:55. Even in the pouring down rain. I was very excited when I remembered that Hunter had a raincoat. It was a shower gift from Uncle Bert. I just remember when I opened it Deborah saying Bert picked it out and it is huge. It fits great and came in handy today. Everyone was impressed I made it to prayer time. I am so happy to have such great helpers for K-2 crafts. After talking to Sharon at lunch today my room also has a lot less kids. Sorry Sharon. She has great helpers too!! Hannah still said her favorite things today was seeing Skippy again and learning how the ostriches say each letter. (Skippy is the squirrel who is in preschool worship on Sunday morning.) She did say she liked singing the songs but that she could not remember the words to sing them to me. Hunter cried again when I dropped him off, but was happy when I picked him up. His teachers all say he is so sweet and good. He as happy to ride on the rocking horse for a few minutes when I picked him up. We went to Wendy's to eat lunch with Mrs. Sharon, Ty and Todd. All the kids were really hungry and very well behaved while we ate and visited. Hunter fell asleep before we got out of the parking lot good. VBS is making all of us a little tired. We will all need a nap by Friday. We are excited that Dad gets to come with us for the rest of the week.

No comments: