Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

the Hannah show

I love this little girl so much!!! She is very good at pushing my buttons, but most days I could just eat her up. She is growing up way to fast. She came in dressed ready to dance and told me I could video her for the blog. I did and then she said, "Mom, remember you said one day you wanted to record me signing the Ariel song?" I told her I did remember telling her that. She said, "Well I am ready to sing it now." Enjoy the Hannah show that Hunter and I were able to watch tonight.

(The loud noise you hear in the dancing video is Hunter pulling the tray for his seat down. He did not get hurt, it just scared him. In the "Ariel song" video sorry you have to hear me sing a little. She is looking at a wasp that was in the house. I thought it was outside, but when she looks again at the end we both realize it is inside.)

2 comments:

Mike and Nene said...

What a beautiful dance! I am clapping and asking for an encore.

Hannah is such a precious bundle of joy. I love to watch her dance and express herself.

Thanks for posting and tell her I love it!

Love,
Nene

MeMe and PopPop said...

Free expression of ones mind and talent is the most beautiful thing. Thank you Hannah for sharing such a delightful dance in our honor. You are a true ballerina princess and definitely a sweetheart to us. :-)