Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 3, 2010

not in the plans for the weekend


On the way home from the zoo Hannah said that her stomach was hurting. When we got home I asked her if she needed to go potty and she said no that her stomach just hurt. I put her down for a nap but put a trash can by her. She said she was ok. Derrick and left to go to the hospital to get Kyle's pillow and visit one of his friends. When we got back Hannah us up and seemed fine. I went outside to take a phone call and a few minutes later Derrick came out with a Wal-Mart bag. Hannah had gotten sick. Not good. I came in to check on her and she said she was ok. About 15 minutes later she got sick again. She has now throw up 5 times. She is just laying in the floor watching a movie and looks so pitiful. She is being trooper. She just wants a cool cloth for her head and for one of us to be close to her. We were going to have friends over to grill out tonight, but I called and told them we should probably wait. We were supposed to have a picnic at church tomorrow, but I think we will pass on that. If this is a stomach bug I do not want to share it with everyone at church. I am praying that she feels better soon and that no one else gets sick.

1 comment:

Mike and Nene said...

Keeping sweet Hannah in our prayers for a very quick recovery. Nene is so sad to see her looking so sick. Hope everyone else is doing well.

Will call to check on her later.

Love you all,
Mike and Nene