Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 16, 2010

VBS day 5

Derrick's guitar. He got called away to take pictures before he was able to finish it.
I forgot this when I took a picture of all Hannah's other crafts. We had it hanging in the window already.
These are my favorite things she made, there were other pictures she colored. It was too much to put in one picture.
These are the things we made in K-2 crafts.



We made it!!! We all had a great week at VBS. Hunter went to his class without crying today. It only took 5 days of being dropped off but it did it. I had a great time getting to know some new friends who go to church with us. I had great helper which helped the week go great. Hannah had a great time and was sad that it was the last day. She said her favorite things for the whole week was the Cookie and Tex videos. She made some really cute crafts. I just for a picture of Hunter, not thing cute for him this year. I took a picture of the crafts we made in the K-2 crafts this week.

No comments: