Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

22 months old



Hunter is really starting to talk. I know he is hard for most people to understand, but I think if you are around him a lot you can easily understand what he is saying 90% of the time. My favorite thing that he says right now is, "Hold you Mama."If I do not pick him up right away he will say, in a much louder voice, "Hold Me Mama!" He is still as busy as ever. He loves a bath. Tonight I was not going to give him a bath and he heard Derrick running the water for Hannah and he went crazy. At least he likes to be clean. When I went to pick him up at church his teachers told me he came right in and sat at the table. They asked him what he wanted and he told them snack. He also LOVES to eat. He is a joy and great source of entertainment. In the last picture he is trying on the new seat belts for the jeep. He loves "Dad's beep."

2 comments:

MeMe said...

Hunter and Marla would get along great. They both love to eat. It's hard to believe that he is almost 2 years old. Such a sweet little grandson. I am so proud of him and Hannah, too. Hugs and kisses. Love them dearly!

Jacqulin said...

I agree with MeMe... I can't believe he is almost 2 either!!!