Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, February 11, 2011

productive snow day


Hannah's school was open today so I took her. I called Nana to see if she would keep Hunter. I use to never take the kids to school/daycare if I was out, but I have come to accept the fact that it does not make me a bad Mom to need time away from them. I can get a lot accomplished when I am home alone. I planned on getting all of the tagging finished so I could take my things to consignment today. Well, first the Internet was down for a little while and then I ran out of pins. I did finally get all of the tags made, but did not get everything pinned before I had to get the kids. I enjoy a lunch date with Derrick. I was nice being able to eat and have a conversation with no interruptions. I enjoyed spending the afternoon and evening with Derrick and the kids.

Hunter is very into Sesame Street. Elmo, Cookie Monster and Oscar are his favorite. He is too cute when he says cookie and pretends to eat a cookie like Cookie Monster.

1 comment:

Mike and Nene said...

He does a great "Cookie" monster! He is really speaking so clearly and the giggle is most precious.