Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

so sweet


Hunter has asked for Hannah to come sing to him the last several nights. He always wants me to rock him before we put him to bed. Usually we say prayers and I sing him two songs. One night about a week ago Hannah asked if she could sing him a song. She came in and sat on the floor beside us. (I rock Hunter in a kids rocker, so she can reach him if she is on her knees.) She sang to him and rubbed his back. The next night I was rocking him and he asked for Hannah and pointed to the floor. I called her in his room and she sang to him again. That is not a part of our bedtime routine. Tonight he wanted her to lay in the floor with him and look at the moon and stars. (We can do that every night thanks to Mrs. Donna and MeMe.) They laid in the floor and she sang to him. He did want me to rock him for one song before I put him in the bed. I love seeing them being so sweet to each other. I remember always giving my brother a good night hug and telling him I loved him. I still tell him good night and that I love him when he is here with us. I hope that Hannah and Hunter will always love each other and be close.

2 comments:

MeMe said...

The one thing I noticed about the picture of Hannah smiling, other than her sheer joy, is that her upper jaw is growing. Her cuspids are on the outside of her lower teeth and out of crossbite. This is a very good sign!!!

MeMe said...

Hannah reminds me so much of the way I was with my brother, Donald. This special love for him still lives in my heart today. May she always feel this strongly and share it with Hunter, too.