Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 19, 2011

consignment finds


I got the kids lots of good clothes at the consignment sale Thursday night. Hannah will have to wear SSA, Standard School Attire, to kindergarten next year. I was very happy to find her four outfits for only $23. She was very excited to try her "school clothes" on. I think she looks so grown up in them. She loves skirts and dresses. I thought I would get use to the idea of her going to kindergarten the more I talked about it, but I think I really just feel more sad. I am not sure why this is so hard? Other than the fact that it means my baby girl is growing up.

1 comment:

Mike and Nene said...

Hannah looks very ready for school, but Nene is not ready for her to be that big yet :-(