Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

just what I needed

Hannah has had a rough time going to school and just in general the last few weeks. Today was the best day she has had. This morning I was getting lunches together and noticed her closet light was on. I went to check on her. She was up and getting dressed. I asked her what she was doing and she said. I am getting dressed before you ask me to. I LOVE IT!! She got completely ready without me having to tell/ask her to do anything. It was the most peaceful morning we have had in a LONG time. She went into school with no trouble, was happy when we picked her up, went to her class at church good, came home got ready for bed and went to bed great. I needed to see that she can do it.


On a side note. She brought home the assessment they give at school and she did great on it. The only thing she did not know was her phone number. We can work on that. We have a little time before Kindergarten Orientation, where I know she will be asked that question.

2 comments:

MamaToTyAndTodd said...

Yeah for Hannah!! Sorry we missed you guys at church. I ate with Ty and Todd at a table by myself - at least they were good company. (We're doing the class with JohnD., so we haven't been in the big room for class the past two weeks.) Ty said he was glad to see Hannah tonight!

Jacqulin said...

I remember in kindergarten when they asked us about our phone number!