Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, February 28, 2011

Hannah's Birthday week

I still can't believe that Saturday, my sweet baby girl will be 5! I am always filled with mixed emotions as we get close to and celebrate her birthday. To kick off the week I bought her a Rapunzel cup and little Rapunzel plates to eat breakfast on this week. I had planned to make her chocolate chip heart shaped muffins to eat, but I have not gotten around it to yet. She wore her number 4 birthday shirt to school for the last time today. I did not think to take her picture in it. She was still sleeping when I left this morning and her shirt was dirty when I go home. She amazes me daily. I am excited to spend this week celebrating her. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe Hannah will be 5 either! I thought she was so old when Chloe was born and she was 9 months old! Time flies. I'm sure you have very mixed emotions about her starting K. Wow. Your posts about Hunter make me laugh - he's so funny. Such a boy. Your house is looking great, too!