Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

another snow day

 I made little heart muffins for breakfast this morning. Hannah looks thrilled about it, doesn't she?
 Hunter thought it was more fun to sit on the Play-Doh than in the chair. He is a silly boy.
 Since we were snowed in and it was WAY too cold to go out and play in the snow we decided to write Valentine Cards. Hannah did pretty good. She still likes to write capital N's in her name. I have to remind myself that she is not even 5 and writes neater than some of the kids in my class. She will get there.
 I could just eat him up. He brought me the camera and said, "CHEESE!!!" He is a little ham.
 He looked too cute riding his house with the cowboy hat on to not take a picture. Of course as soon as he saw the camera he had to say cheese.
 He thought the horse should have a turn wearing the hat. At least he is learning to share.
 This turkey was not a fan of walking in the cold snow, so she just came up on the porch. Hannah thought it was so funny.
 Valentine's completed with no fussing at all!!!! I was so happy to have this project completed.
I love the muffin pans that are shaped like things. I am trying to collect them for every season/holiday. I know this may sound silly, but I feel like I am being a good/fun mom when I make the kids muffin for breakfast shaped like the holiday we are close to celebrating.

I did not take pictures of it, but I made Hannah try on all of her spring/summer clothes to see what would fit and what I could consign. It took way longer than I expected. I am glad to have another snow day to spend with my family. Maybe I will have another snow day tomorrow and I can actually finish getting all the things tagged for consignment.

No comments: