Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentine's Date

 Hunter helped decorate Nana and Sheri's bags for Valentine's Day.
 Hannah made this flower all by herself. She is really creative, which she gets all from her Dad.
Hannah helped Uncle Kyle make his tuna salad before we left. He said she was a good helper. I asked him if she ate any. Of course she did not.

Derrick and I went and dropped off the consignment stuff then headed to dinner. We had a gift card to Carrabba's, thanks Papa and Nana. Uncle Kyle kept the kids for us. He will probably never have kids now. He put Hunter in his bed for time out and when we went to get him out he had a surprise. Yucky hands. I do not think I need to say any more. Thanks Uncle Kyle for keeping them. I am not sure what to do have a date two days in a row. I could get us to that. We will have to let Uncle Kyle recover before we ask him to keep the kids  again.

No comments: